The Warwickshire boasts two superb 18 hole Championship Golf Courses, the Earls Course and the Kings Course, situated in the middle of 465 flowing acres of picturesque scenery. A real gem in the Warwickshire countryside, these courses are a must for any golfer.
- A fantastic test of golf with the first nine mostly through woodland with lots of tight driving holes.The incoming nine also has some great woodland holes with a range of water hazards to contend with.The greens can be tricky to read, adding to an all-round championship golf experience. The signature hole is the 7th, which runs between a funnel of of mature trees, making an arrow-straight drive a must.
- An American style golf course with some great views to take in on your round, as well as wide fairways, large undulating greens, and plenty of lakes and water hazards to catch you out. The signature hole, the 8th, measures 193 yards from the white tee, and to reach the green you you must fly the ball all the way to avoid the lake in between.
- The 9 hole Castle Course is perfect for beginners, or those who want to practice their short game. This par 3 course presents an intriguing challenge, with perfectly manicured greens, tees and fairways
- Our 26 bay driving range is open to members and visitors, and is the perfect place to warm up before your round.
- Our Pro Shop is well stocked with many of the top brands, including Footjoy, Titleist, Ping and Galvin Green. Our Golf Pros offer a complete custom fit service for those looking to buy new clubs, as well as a full club repair service including re-gripping and re-shafting.