Spa Treatment Enquiry
- Appointments can be made online, by phone or in person.
- All treatment times highlighted are a subject to change, for the latest opening times see in club or on the Club Company website.
- All our treatments, with the exception of our pregnancy treatment are unisex
- Treatment times indicated include a consultation and time to enable you to prepare for and complete your treatment.
- The relaxing environment in Aura Spa is created with your wellbeing in mind, therefore we ask you to abide with club rules and switch your mobile phone off before entering the Spa. It is with regret that we cannot accommodate babies and children in the treatment areas of Aura Spa. Think of your Spa as your personal beauty space, a tranquil place for a little me-time.
- The minimum age for treatments is 16, however children aged 16-18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Intimate waxing is available to over 18's only.
- Some treatments are not recommended for pregnant women. We advise that you wait until you've completed the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy and always seek the advice of your doctor.
- Please arrive at Aura Spa reception at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment. This will give you time to complete or update your records with us, unwind and get more out of the early stages of your treatment.
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel or change an appointment otherwise a 50% cancellation fee will apply. If you fail to turn up without prior notice, full payment will be required.
- Spa Day bookings require full payment on booking
- You must inform the therapist prior to your treatment commencing if you suffer from any medical conditions, allergies, or are on any medication.
- Please note, if you haven’t had tinting in Aura before, it is essential you have a patch test at least 24 hours before your treatment.
- Please note if you choose to wear the flip flops provided by Aura you will do so at your own risk, as they are not recommended as footwear.